Combinatorial testing is a potentially powerful testing technique to reveal software failrues. This repository aims to provide a full coverage of the publications in the literature of combinatorial testing.
I am currently an Assistant Researcher at Department of Computer Science and Technology, Nanjing University. I am also part of the Group in Software Testing (GIST). My current research interest lies in the area of software testing, where I am interested in solving software testing problems by techniques that exploit artificial and human crowd intelligence.
I received my PhD degree from Nanjing University in June 2018, under the supervision of Professor Changhai Nie. I have been a visiting student at CREST of University College London (UCL), from September 2016 to August 2017. My supervisors in CREST are Dr. Justyna Petke and Professor Mark Harman.
- Huayao Wu, Changhai Nie, Justyna Petke, Yue Jia and Mark Harman. Comparative Analysis of Constraint Handling Techniques for Constrained Combinatorial Testing. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering (TSE), in press
- Huayao Wu, Changhai Nie, Justyna Petke, Yue Jia and Mark Harman. An Empirical Comparison of Combinatorial Testing, Random Testing and Adaptive Random Testing. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering (TSE), 46(3): 302-320, 2020
- Huayao Wu, Changhai Nie, Fei-Ching Kuo. The Optimal Testing Order in the Presence of Switching Cost. Information and Software Technology (IST), 80: 57–72, 2016
- Huayao Wu, Changhai Nie, Fei-Ching Kuo, Hareton Leung and Charles J. Colbourn. A Discrete Particle Swarm Optimization for Covering Array Generation. IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation (TEVC), 19(4): 575-591, 2015
- Changhai Nie, Huayao Wu, Xintao Niu, Fei-Ching Kuo, Hareton Leung and Charles J. Colbourn. Combinatorial Testing, Random Testing, and Adaptive Random Testing for Detecting Interaction Triggered Failures. Information and Software Technology (IST), 62(0): 198-213, 2015
- Huayao Wu, Changhai Nie and Fei-Ching Kuo. Test Suite Prioritization by Switching Cost. 7th International Conference on Software Testing, Verification and Validation, Workshops (ICSTW), 2014: 133-142
- Changhai Nie, Huayao Wu, Yalan Liang, Hareton Leung, Fei-Ching Kuo and Zheng Li. Search Based Combinatorial Testing. Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC), 2012: 778-783
Direct link to Google Scholar page.
Software Testing (Fall 2020)
This course is concerned with concepts, techniques, and applications of software testing, which especially covers a broad range of popular and powerful testing techniques. The desired learning outcome is to be able to use multiple (automated) testing techniques to effectivelly test and evaluate given software systems.
CCAG (Constrained Covering Array Generation) is a reference implementation of constrained covering array generation algorithms, which supports the substitution and comparison of different constraints handlers.
hywu [at] nju.edu.cn
Computer Science Building 501
Department of Computer Science and Technology
163 Xianlin Avenue, Qixia District
Nanjing, China, 210023