I am a Professor of Software Engineering in
National Key Laboratory for Novel Software Technology and
Department of Computer Science and Technology at
My research interest is software testing and search base software engineering,
especially in combinatorial testing
search based software testing,
software testing methods comparison and combination and et al.
Since I became a teacher in 1996, I have taught lots of courses for many times,
including Operating System, Fuzzy Mathematics, Software Engineering, Compilers Principle,
Discrete Mathematics, Data Structure, Algorithm Design and Analysis,
Foundation of Computer Network, Advanced Mathematics et al.
I am very proud of and benefit a lot from these teaching experiences.
Now I am teaching
software testing and
- 2000.04 -- 2003.12
- Southeast University, PhD, Computer Science
- 1994.09 -- 1996.07
- Harbin Institute of Technology, M.S, Mathematics
- 1990.09 -- 1994.07
- Harbin Institute of Technology, B.S, Mathematics
- 2011.12 -- Present
- Full Professor, Department of Computer Science and Technology, Nanjing University
- 2008.11 -- 2011.12
- Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science and Technology, Nanjing University
- 2007.12 -- 2008.11
- Visiting Research Fellow, Department of Computer Science, King’s College London, UK
- 2004.04 -- 2007.12
- Associate Professor, School of Computer Science and Engineering, Southeast University
- 1996.07 -- 2004.04
- Lecture, Department of Mathematics, Southeast University
- Academic visitor in Faculty of Computer and communication, Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia, From July 28 to August 27, 2010 (worked with Prof. T Y Chen and Dr. Diana Kuo).
- Academic visitor in Department of Computing, Polytechnic University, Hong Kong, From July 27 to August 25, 2009 and From Jan.10 to Feb. 8, 2010 (worked with Prof. Hareton Leung).
- Worked as Visiting Research Fellow in CREST (Center for Research in Evolution, Search and Testing), Department of Computer Science, King’s College London, from Dec. 2007 to Nov. 2008 (worked with Prof. Mark Harman).
- Worked as Research Associate in Department of Computing, Polytechnic University, Hong Kong, From July 3 to August 30, 2007 (worked with Prof. Hareton Leung).
- Research on search based software testing, support by NSFC (Grant number 61272079, 2013-2016). As Project Director (chief investigator)
- Research on the theory, method and application of combinatorial testing, support by nature science funding of jiangsu province (Grant number BK2010372, 2010-2012). As Project Director (chief investigator)
- Research on combinatorial testing technology and its support tools, support by 863 high technical plan of China (Grant number 2008AA01Z143, 2009-2010) As Project Director (chief investigator)
- Research on the key issues of combinatorial testing, supported by NSFC (Grant number 60773104, 2008-2010). As Project Director (chief investigator)
- Research on the several key issues about test suite reduction, supported by NSFC (Grant number 60403016, 2005-2007). As Project Director (chief investigator)
- Research on technology of the minimal test suite generation, support by nature science funding of jiangsu province (Grant number BK2005060, 2005-2007). As Project Director (chief investigator)
- Research on several problems of evolutionary testing, Supported by Southeast University for the excellent talents in teaching and researching 2006-2008. As Project Director (chief investigator)
Honors and Awards
- The second national prize for technology progress recommended by the ministry of education. Jan.2015
- The first prize for technology progress in Jiangsu Province. 2007
- The second national prize for technology progress recommended by the ministry of education. Jan.2005
- Software Testing
Running software with a designed test suite aims to find its bugs and measure its quality.
Discuss on the theories, methodologies, tools and case studies.
- Network programming
This course aims to teach students to write programs that communicate with each other
using an application program interface (API) known as sockets.
It will offer guidance on network programming for beginners as well as professionals,
for those developing new network-aware applications as well as those maintaining
existing code, and for people who simply want to understand how the networking
components of their system function.
- Micro-Teaching Video（微课）
- Introductory Combinatorics
- Operating System
- Fuzzy Mathematics
- Theory of Database
- Software Engineering
- Compilers Principle
- Discrete Mathematics
- Data Structure
- Algorithm Design and Analysis
- Foundation of Computer Network
- Advanced Mathematics